K kingcars Messages 1,053 Messages kingcars Dec 4, 2010 #1 ...the Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation car? I must be overlooking something, but I haven't seen it in dealerships or the prize car list, yet the AI sure loves to use it.
...the Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation car? I must be overlooking something, but I haven't seen it in dealerships or the prize car list, yet the AI sure loves to use it.
Z zachsilvey Messages 35 Messages zachsilvey Dec 4, 2010 #2 Used lot is alway circulating through cars. If it is a standard car that you don't win then it will eventually show up there.
Used lot is alway circulating through cars. If it is a standard car that you don't win then it will eventually show up there.
chimuel Messages 371 Boston, MA Messages Chimuel Messages Chimuel Dec 4, 2010 #4 kingcars It's a premium car though Click to expand... But it's really a standard. Source: http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html
kingcars It's a premium car though Click to expand... But it's really a standard. Source: http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html