Am I blind?

• Thread starter nando2323
  • 7 comments
nando2323
nando2323
Long time lurker and first time poster. I had F1 2010 for the 360 for a couple weeks and then I went and bought myself a G25 on craigslist so I got the PS3 version. Now I cannot for the life of me get into the Custom difficulty in career mode. Am I missing something? I have tried hitting every button while in the setting menu I have gone through everything. If I remember correctly you could go into the settings and turn on abs, tcs etc... I cannot find that anymore on the PS3 version. Maybe I'm blind but in the 360 version I remember it being in that race menu in the trailer. Thanks in advance.

You're in the right place, but custom is not really an option. However, as soon as you change something from the default value the difficulty level changes to custom

Yeah I remember it being there but I cannot figure out how to change it for the life of me. I'm not sure it's because the G25 is hooked up or what. But that menu that would let you change the abs, tcs, ai strenght and all that stuff is no where to be found. It only lets me select (easy, medium, hard, and expert) no other choices. Am I supposed to press a button or something i've tried every damn button on that wheel and nothing.

Click on the difficulty. Where it says Intermediate or Proffesional or Expert, just click on it and you go into a menu.

Yeah I remember it being there but I cannot figure out how to change it for the life of me. I'm not sure it's because the G25 is hooked up or what. But that menu that would let you change the abs, tcs, ai strenght and all that stuff is no where to be found. It only lets me select (easy, medium, hard, and expert) no other choices. Am I supposed to press a button or something i've tried every damn button on that wheel and nothing.

Have you tried going to the My F1 screen?! Its all the way to the right on the main menu...

Look at my Avatar :lol:

We all can't figure it out all the time; thus the wonderful benefit of sharing here at GTP 👍:)

Back