Am I dreaming or what ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nurburgring
  • 3 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
602
France
Dijon, France
Messages
URBANCOCKPIT-1
I have now 52 cars in the recommended garage.

How come it is suddenly more than 3 times the choice I had (if I remember well) last friday ?

Is it related to the maintenance on saturday ?

or is there any other reason this list extend (like progression in the GTlife game) ?

Does everybody has these 52 cars now ?

How can we select more than one car ?
 
Last edited:
Are you sure it is not because of server restrictions?
 
Are you sure it is not because of server restrictions?

Answering my 5 questions by another one ? :)

But it is a good one. I can answer, I know nothing about all this stuff.

Do you have 52 cars too in your recommended garage ?
 
I think so, but if the server is set to 200hp only the cars with 200 hp or under will be shown within all the recommended cars. You can see if you try hosting a game and set the power restriction to 150hp vs 700hp
 
Back