Am I missing something? (Saving in the middle of a series)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Louros
  • 9 comments
  • 893 views
Messages
21
Messages
jlouros
How do you do this? It was possible in GT3 but I dont see the option inbetween races to save the game. So, am I missing something very obvious or is this impossible?
 
I believe after an individual race is completed, you can choose to Exit back to GT Mode and manually save your game from the Garage. You will still be 'enrolled' in the series championship, but you can now go back to GT Mode before having to go immediately to the next race. Hope this helps
 
Yes, this is correct. Also don't forget that you can exit, change your oil, then jump right back into series.
 
In the japanese version, you just push the Triangle button after the race is over and you are exited to the home screen and the game autosaves.
 
slowman
Yes, this is correct. Also don't forget that you can exit, change your oil, then jump right back into series.

About time they fixed that. How many threads have been started about the oil light coming on in the middle of a series during GT3?:crazy:
 
CFM
About time they fixed that. How many threads have been started about the oil light coming on in the middle of a series during GT3?:crazy:

Never noticed an oil light in GT3
 
Quick question, when you run a series race is the mileage added to the car? Because in the Japanese version it isn't. So if you run a car with say 8 miles on the clock in a series race, it still has 8 miles on the clock at the end of the series. Well in the Japanese version, anyway.
 
Johnhannibal
Never noticed an oil light in GT3

If you drove any car more than around 130 miles (I think that's correct) without an oil chnage the oil light would come up. On long races and championships that always happened.
 
I think I read somewhere that the mileage anomaly has been corrected for the American version.
 
yeah, mileage is fixed, and so is the pit switch from a-spec to b-spec. You can do it in any race that you can pit in (some of the "wet" rally races have pits but you can't actually stop)
 
Back