Am I Missing Something?

  • Thread starter Thread starter coderiver
  • 9 comments
  • 1,209 views
Messages
13
1. No damage on my cars?
2. No Tunable parts? (just tack em on or not - no way to change the settings?
3. Way to add decals or text or numbers?

I don't have any premium cars in my garage except for the cart. Where can I find out more info on the differences and how to get premium cars?

btw - carting is a blast!
 
I'm pretty sure you can't add decals or text or numbers. I read that in the IGN review.

Premium cars are bought in the dealership or won. The Used car shop has all the standard cars.

Haven't gotten to tuning yet... someone should know though...
 
1. There is, just takes alot of bashing to start showing. And remember, standard cars have less damage.
2. You can buy some parts that are tunable, don't know how to change the settings though.
3. No livery editor, unfortunatly.

All cars at the Dealerships are premium, and all used cars are standard.

And yeah, I agree about karting. :)

Edit: I see toombzie has explained most already. :)
 
1. No damage on my cars?

Supposedly it's tied in with your progress.

2. No Tunable parts? (just tack em on or not - no way to change the settings?

I think you have to change the setting in the pre-race menu.

3. Way to add decals or text or numbers?

You can change the numbers on some cars, while looking at the car in the garage there is a button with a couple numbers on it, this allows you to change numbers and designs. That's the extent of it though.

I don't have any premium cars in my garage except for the cart. Where can I find out more info on the differences and how to get premium cars?

Dealership=Premium
Used Car Lot=Standars

btw - carting is a blast!

That is is.👍
 
You can also win Standard Cars. Cause I just won one!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go standard!
 
You can also win Standard Cars. Cause I just won one!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go standard!

Standard really isn't all that bad now that I've dabbled with a few. Interiors are nice and all, but I don't think that I'll turn down a free car if it was standard.
 
Standard really isn't all that bad now that I've dabbled with a few. Interiors are nice and all, but I don't think that I'll turn down a free car if it was standard.
The only thing that bugs me is that some of them are noticeably less polished than others. If you watch the demos on them in the Used Car section, some look very GT4ish driving around the track, but others look pretty decent.

But I don't mind standard... would have been nice if they were all premium but I'm sure there was some logistical reason PD didn't make them all premium.
 
I am having a similar problem, I have rammed my cars head-on into walls at very high speeds, and the damage either doesn't show at all, or it is very minimal, almost nothing. Is there something in the options menu that I am missing? or is it just the way it is? When I hit walls and such to try to cause damage, my car tends to just bounce off, I have even rolled a car with no visible damage to it
 
Last edited:
-> tuning

anyone else find this annoying? when you buy the full adjustable gearshift, you can only adjust the top speed, but you cant adjust each gear... ? WTF ???

there is only short 5 gear / 6 gear and "full" (HAHA) adjustable gearshift... :drool:

no brakesystems ?!? "breaks are good with 200hp increase" ? WTF ???
 
1. No damage on my cars?
2. No Tunable parts? (just tack em on or not - no way to change the settings?
3. Way to add decals or text or numbers?

I don't have any premium cars in my garage except for the cart. Where can I find out more info on the differences and how to get premium cars?

btw - carting is a blast!
In answer to point 2

To tune parts you have to go to Garage , select car , tuning:tup:
 
Back