When playing throught your single player GT Carrear is there a way to buy cars other than from the new or used car dealers and online collectors bit.
Cant i just go through and look at ever car in the game and buy one from there??
I need to find a couple of cars for races that i cannot find anywhere.
HELP PLEASE!!!
P.S. Im new to the game and PS3, I mainly use Xbox but wanted GT5 and comparing the menu's and the ease of acces of somethings in the game to forza its alot of hassle!!!!
Thanks
Olly
Cant i just go through and look at ever car in the game and buy one from there??
I need to find a couple of cars for races that i cannot find anywhere.
HELP PLEASE!!!
P.S. Im new to the game and PS3, I mainly use Xbox but wanted GT5 and comparing the menu's and the ease of acces of somethings in the game to forza its alot of hassle!!!!
Thanks
Olly