Am I missing something?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg-J
  • 6 comments
  • 678 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
I searched and couldn't find the answer, but I'm either missing something - or I'm just retarded.

When I look at this list https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53155 I see the following for the Sunday Cup:

Sunday Cup (5 races)
- Game mode : Single race
- Tyre : Normal or Sport
- Cars : No restriction
- License : Not required
- Prize : Cr. 60,000/50,000/40,000/30,000/20,000/10,000

Now, when I actually participate in each 5 races, I only see that you get 600 credits per win. 5 wins. 3,000 credits. I don't see an option to race all 5 at once, and when I gold all 5 I only win a car. No prize money.

I apologize for the complete noob question here, but I'm stumped.
 
Which version of the game do you have? Those figures are probably from the Japanese version of the game. 100 Japanese credits =~ 1 Credit on the NTSC/PAL versions, IIRC
 
I have the US/EU version of the game. So that would make sense.
 
Yep, the Japanese game gives you 1 million credits to start with, all the ammounts are 100x higher to keep inline with Japanese Yen, 1,000,000 Yen isn't an awful lot of cash, so for the Japanese cars cost millions, to us they cost thousands.
 
Greg-J
I searched and couldn't find the answer, but I'm either missing something - or I'm just retarded.

When I look at this list https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53155 I see the following for the Sunday Cup:



Now, when I actually participate in each 5 races, I only see that you get 600 credits per win. 5 wins. 3,000 credits. I don't see an option to race all 5 at once, and when I gold all 5 I only win a car. No prize money.

I apologize for the complete noob question here, but I'm stumped.

Thats the way it is, the sunday cup is not a championship (which is where you win the extra cash at the end) all single race events will not net you anymore cash after you have golded all the races. Like you mentioned above you will only receive the prize car and nothing else.

Wiki GT4 Race Database
 
No championship money, just 600cr./race. Could you imagine how easy it would be to win at GT4 if those were $ amounts, not yen?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back