Am I that bad ?

• Thread starter BaldurKn
  • 6 comments
GTP_BaldurKn / BaldurKn / BaldurKn-UK
Before I started to play online I thought I was quite good at this game, but after 3 races online in super class in my Audi R8 - I always get smoked. Are the GT-R's and the Ferrari's that I always race just that much better or am I just that bad ?

the r8 does generally get slower laptimes.

you can win with an r8 but you need the gtrs and ferraris to make a mistake and you do a perfect race.

it seems that the gtrs get the best laptimes but I usually drive a ferrari because i like being the underdog.

The Audi R8 is a pretty good car itself but it is down on power compared to the GTR and F430. The Audi R8 has the same 420hp 4.2litre FSi engine from the RS4.

Forget about using that online race to gauge performance since there is "slow car boost".

The GT-R IS a much easier car to drive fast so it became the official noob car of this game. It is a bit faster, not just because of hp alone.

If you want to know which car suits you best for that circuit. Simply clock yourself doing laps offline with pro physics with those cars and you will know.

Got it. Thanks alot for the replies.

Bought the GT-R and got much better times, so I guess it is just back to training, because I refuse to give my R8 up.

dont worry never give it up :)

i bet in full GT5 game there will be seperated servers and rooms so that you wont have to worry about loosing in ur R8 since there be should be filters and ever tying :)

Back