Greisen Messages 480 Denmark Messages Greisen Jul 3, 2011 #1 I was wondering if i am the only one having good and bad driving days of GT5. Sometimes i drive like a boss and win everything i touch.. And other days i have trouble keeping the car on the track :/
I was wondering if i am the only one having good and bad driving days of GT5. Sometimes i drive like a boss and win everything i touch.. And other days i have trouble keeping the car on the track :/
NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Jul 3, 2011 #2 I just seem to be getting worse the more I play. I cannot seem to match my old lap times and I seem to make a lot more stupid mistakes.
I just seem to be getting worse the more I play. I cannot seem to match my old lap times and I seem to make a lot more stupid mistakes.
Greisen Messages 480 Denmark Messages Greisen Jul 3, 2011 #3 Haha It's sad but what you are saying is actually true :/