JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Am I the only one on the planet that understands the plot of MGS 2?
Thread starter
Thread starter
space
5 comments
603 views
Well?
Seems like eveybody else doesnt understand it. I got it on the first time through.
Anyways MGS is fun, i forgot how fun it was. nothing like throwing a stun grenade in the middle of 30 marines
I understand the plot very well. I understood it when I completed and I've got the strategy guide with me if I get stuck.
If you or anybody has problems with MGS2, PM me.
I get it. The only thing I didn't get is that the 12 have been dead for 100 years?
The answer to the question of the 12 is reserved for Metal Gear 3.
Yeah that will be explinaed in three.
I could beat MGS2 with my eyes closed, ive beat it so many times.
We have only had it for about a week and a half so we only beat it once. I doubt I will be going back to it though. Kinda like watching a movie over and over again.