Am I the only one who cannot log into PSN?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasadoGT
  • 6 comments
  • 1,101 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
149
Messages
mrcasado296
So I have tried to log into the network after watching my son login after changing his password on the PS3. Do I get the same luck, not a chance, it tells me that an email will be sent to the main email account (which is mine, not my son's) within 24 hours. And 36 hours later I am still waiting.

Am I missing something plainly obvious or do I have to try and exercise a bit of patience?
 
My secondary account has yet to receive the email, so you're not alone
 
Same here :(
 
I didnt get any email, i just changed my pass and thats it.... nothing more
 
same here
 
My email came after the 24 hour period , I'm sure you'll receive it soon , it's because it's a 2nd account , my main accounts was just a case of changing my password , but my 2nd needed a email which is in your case the same . Good luck ;)
 
Relevance to GT5 not found. Try the console and PC gaming forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back