Am I the only one who can't find the new seasonals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ejdme
  • 5 comments
  • 1,757 views
Messages
43
Messages
ejdme
I can't seem to find these three new seasonal events everyone is talking about.

I see:

Expert Challenge Race
Super Car Festival
French Championship
Classic Muscle Car Championship
Lightweight K Cup
Lamborghini Exclusive
Pickup Truck Race
Japanese 80's Festival
World Classic Car Series
FF Challenge
FR Challenge
4WD Challenge
Ferrari Formula Challenge
Time Trial No. 14
Drift Trial No. 14
 
I can't seem to find these three new seasonal events everyone is talking about.

I see:

Expert Challenge Race
Super Car Festival
French Championship
Classic Muscle Car Championship
Lightweight K Cup
Lamborghini Exclusive
Pickup Truck Race
Japanese 80's Festival
World Classic Car Series
FF Challenge
FR Challenge
4WD Challenge
Ferrari Formula Challenge
Time Trial No. 14
Drift Trial No. 14
Expert challenge race is the new seasonal:)
 
hehe good luck its a tough one
 
You should also have a go at the no 14 time & drift trials (assuming you can find them!)
 
You should also have a go at the no 14 time & drift trials (assuming you can find them!)

1st place gives you a Handy 1mil.
There are 2 Time Trials and 2 Drift Trials... :D
 
Back