Am i the only one who enjoyed the Silver arrow race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jokerman
  • 23 comments
  • 879 views

Fun or not?

  • Yes

    Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21
Messages
66
I found it to be fun. I used the 500 or whatever it is, not the 600 or the slk. It was challenging and fun to me to make a tank go around a track like rome quickly. So am i weird or are their others out there? :cool:
 
No, I enjoyed it. I just wish I had used the CLK55, because I needed to spend way too much upgrading my SLK (which I didn't much like, anyway), just to win another SLK. That's my only complaint.
 
Just the sight of my prize car in the Amateur race was enough to be enjoyed. :)
 
i found that series fun. especially going around rome with that heavy clk55 (500, whatever.....).

I just got a momo wheel and I might go back and have some fun with that one. The momo wheel is incredible btw. I just tried rallying and drifting yesterday and it is very fun. feels great.
 
i accidentally voted yes. which would mean you are the only one, which would mean i didnt enjoy it also. I guess I meant to vote no. This is a confusing question if you dont look at it carefully. Im stupid.
 
I got the GT3 Guide along with my Ps2 so I knew what I was about to win in each race, which did take away some of he fun. But I knew I was going to win an SLK in the Silver Arrow Race so I went out and bought a Red CLK55 AMG and beat those champs. It was alot of fun. I want to do it all over again in my 600hp Champagne CL600.
 
Oops I meant to vote no cuz I really enjoyed that race. :)
 
haha, this is messed up. i think every vote was meant to be no.
 
The poll question is: "Fun or not?" To me that means a 'yes' response means you enjoyed the race.
 
I enjoyed the prize car. The race was ok..:)
 
i thought the race was excellent, i bought a s600 and souped it up, the d2 amg price car stole the show though, that car costs 1.2million pounds!!
 
yes 1.2mill in real life!!!
 
dude...there's no car that weighs 1.2 million pounds
you know how many hp you need just to move that much weight?!
 
o...just to check again...you said 'costs 1.2 million pounds' you were talking about london money right? cuz i got confused there
hahahhahahaa
 
cl600 is a tank... i think it made it harder to win with (considering i had few upgrades) :p
 
it was also easy money @20 000 a race
 
ok, just did the amateur race for the second time.
clk55 : semirace suspension, race flywheel, lightweight stage1, triple clutch, t2 tires.

god it was a bugger...the super speedway was easy with a 4-5sec win, but rome and trial mountain were buggers. I had to resort to a little dirty driving in rome :(
i won by about 1 sec
 
I have a 612hp CLK55 that is slower on average than my 643hp CL600. It weighs more and doesnt seem as track tuned but it is faster. It is also just a little harder to drive.


The CLK55 AMG is one of the best looking cars in GT3, though.

CLK55 AMG:
car-mercedes1.jpg
 
Back