Am I the only one who wanted pit stop notifications?

Messages
6,389
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
wat3rm370n
I couldn't find anything about pit stop notification (of opponents) even being mentioned by anyone as something that was even desired in GT6.
I haven't been in a position to try it yet. So I kept hoping I'd hear about it.
But no word either way?

Or am I the only one who thought that was a cool and sensible feature in GT4, that was not in GT5?

We now have mandatory pit stop settings for online racing.
 
No, you are not the only one. It is almost, no it is, vital to your race strategy to know when everyone is pitting. This is mandatory. If you are in a pit stop race, you need to know when your opponent pits. WTF????

I hope they add it, especially since now there is a mode to require pit stops.
 
Well that's a relief, I thought I was the only sap who thought that was helpful. :lol:
And it's been a pretty standard thing in real life races for this communication to take place.
 
Back