Am I the only one??

I have two game saves. One is were I am really playing the game and the other is all the races done and tons of money (gameshark). What I like to do is buy a few cars and do a few mods. Mostly, Semi-Racing Muffler, Chip, Full Suspen. Sports Tires, And if the car has the option the Semi-Racing Intake. Then buy rims. I would go into the 400m and lower the car as low as it can go. Then when all the cars have this done. I would save the game. Pop in the Acared disk and then play two player agaist myself. I would mostly pick the tracks with long strights. Then I would race back and forth street racing. I would to races from the stop to races while rolling. I find it fun. Like right now as I type this I am doing a race with a Full Mod. SHO up agaist a Toyota Supra with the little mods. Dose anyone else do this or is it just sorry old me :lol: :lol:

:banghead: :banghead: I need a life!!:banghead: :banghead:

I will do runes from being dead stops. And also I would do runs while rolling at like 30mph. I control two controlers buy one being auto and the other mt.

Latest Posts

Back