Am I the only one???

Messages
635
Australia
Look Behind You
Messages
fwwwm
I find it weird, that I am ALWAYS finding a Formula Gran Turismo in the online collector dealership. I am told this is one of the rarest cars seen, and i was pretty p***ed off when I saw it there and I didn't have enough cash. Yet, next time I was on the dealership I saw it again in a different colour in a different spot, therefore it had been updated. Since then I have always seen it in different spots and colours. This isn't the only car, I've seen plenty of Veyrons as well.

I am not annoyed with this at all :sly:, but I thought it was a bit weird. In fact, I only just bought one and it owns.

Thanks,
Blah Blah Blah
 
Well, before the ocd, this car took forever to pop up in the ucd, so i think they just decided to put the FGT in the ocd for all of time.....i have never seen it ever in the ucd after the first time i got it.
 
Everyone has the same OCD. Just different colours. I am pretty sure that the FGT has been in all the OCD updates but I am not sure about the Bugatti.
 
A lot of players were pretty angry when they needed to get a 5ish million Cr.(?) car from the UCD which popped up once every eternity to do the formula gran turismo event. And they were right. Besides the tedious XP grinding they were now confronted with yet another barrier.

I think this is a good solution by PD. You can't trade the car anyway, so why get annoyed?
 
Its certainly not rare. Infact due to the early trade deals no car is rare now and the fact that you can win it from a level 24 ticket that is still tradeable makes it or the more easy to obtain.
 
I just wish a Red one would turn up in my OCD. I've had the white and purple one show up nearly every time.
 
I just wish a Red one would turn up in my OCD. I've had the white and purple one show up nearly every time.

I think I found a way to work around that.

Saved my game file the day before a Seasonal/OCD update, then reverted to it after getting the update, and got a different colored fgt. You could just keep going back to your previous save until the right color comes up.
 
I think I found a way to work around that.

Saved my game file the day before a Seasonal/OCD update, then reverted to it after getting the update, and got a different colored fgt. You could just keep going back to your previous save until the right color comes up.

Nice move! ill keep in mind!👍
 
Back