Am I the only one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrSport
  • 11 comments
  • 1,069 views
Messages
75
Portugal
Lisbon,Portugal
Messages
Fatal_Sfx
Good evening!
Am I the only one who can't do any race at Nürburgring?
I can't even do in time trial. I've notice this since I install the last update and when I was doing the last Championship in International A, that last one before Class S.
 
why can't you do races? what happens when you try?
 
A specific issue like this tends to come from a failure to correctly access/read the necessary file/s in the game data.

Shut down the PS3 and give the disc a good clean.
Also check the laser lens reader is clean (depending on your console model).

Hopefully it's something as simple as that as opposed to a corrupt file in your game data.
 
Mine froze yesterday on the IA section of mission races, can't think which track it was, Had to switch off and back on again and the ps3 did a drive check like I had had a power cut or something it was fine after that apart from I can't win races lol.
 
The game freezes in loading when it shows the Nürburgring logo
well i don't know what could be wrong. i think reinstalling the game would help, which isn't actually a really considerable idea.
 
Mine froze yesterday on the IA section of mission races, can't think which track it was, Had to switch off and back on again and the ps3 did a drive check like I had had a power cut or something it was fine after that apart from I can't win races lol.
I can't do the IA mission 2 and 3 and it's on the Nürburgring. When a quit the game to the menu, it send an report to Sony and do something to the disc, them i go again and try the same mission and it freezes again.
 
I can't do the IA mission 2 and 3 and it's on the Nürburgring. When a quit the game to the menu, it send an report to Sony and do something to the disc, them i go again and try the same mission and it freezes again.
If you are confident the disc is okay then it does sound like a corrupted file in the game data.

Mine froze yesterday on the IA section of mission races, can't think which track it was, Had to switch off and back on again and the ps3 did a drive check like I had had a power cut or something it was fine after that apart from I can't win races lol.
What @justin credible is describing here sounds to me like a forced 'Restore File System' Safemode function.

It would be worth trying this yourself.
You should try Option 3. 'Restore File System', and test the game.
If it's still having issues you could also try Option 4, 'Rebuild Database'.
All the info. you need for Safemode is in the link below.
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4545/~/ps3-safe-mode-information

Failing that, you may need to delete your game data and re-install to get it working properly again.
 
If you are confident the disc is okay then it does sound like a corrupted file in the game data.


What @justin credible is describing here sounds to me like a forced 'Restore File System' Safemode function.

It would be worth trying this yourself.
You should try Option 3. 'Restore File System', and test the game.
If it's still having issues you could also try Option 4, 'Rebuild Database'.
All the info. you need for Safemode is in the link below.
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4545/~/ps3-safe-mode-information

Failing that, you may need to delete your game data and re-install to get it working properly again.

Hi thanks for the advise but I just switched the ps3 off then back on again it did it's witchcraft on rebuilding files or checking drive or whatever it does when you don't turn it off properly and bingo it works fine.
To be honest option 3 etc is beyond me I don't even know what it means but saying that you are talking to a man who can't switch on an iphone or use one I am seriously techno No No I can just use a laptop and that's my limit, but again thanks for the advise.
 
If you are confident the disc is okay then it does sound like a corrupted file in the game data.


What @justin credible is describing here sounds to me like a forced 'Restore File System' Safemode function.

It would be worth trying this yourself.
You should try Option 3. 'Restore File System', and test the game.
If it's still having issues you could also try Option 4, 'Rebuild Database'.
All the info. you need for Safemode is in the link below.
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4545/~/ps3-safe-mode-information

Failing that, you may need to delete your game data and re-install to get it working properly again.
Does Option 3 delete my GT6 save?
 
Does Option 3 delete my GT6 save?
Nope.
Option 3 will only remove corrupt files.
Option 4 won't delete your save either, but it will erase a few small things like PSN messages, music playlists you've created etc.
No game data or save data will be deleted by using either of those 2 options.
The video in the link explains eveything, as well as how to put your PS3 into Safemode.
 
Nope.
Option 3 will only remove corrupt files.
Option 4 won't delete your save either, but it will erase a few small things like PSN messages, music playlists you've created etc.
No game data or save data will be deleted by using either of those 2 options.
The video in the link explains eveything, as well as how to put your PS3 into Safemode.
But I only did de Option 3 and it Freeze again in mission IA-2 and IA-3, I will try the option 4
 
Back