• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 8 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
For the first time on GTPlanet, I'd like to host a thread to chat about AMA Motocross and AMA Supercross. The 2010 season of AMA Supercross begins on January 9, 2010 at Angels' Stadium in Anaheim, California, USA. This is the kind of racing where you can see people like James "Bubba" Stewart, Chad Reed, R. Villopoto, and more going through the whoops, getting sick air from big jumps, and all kinds of madness this style of racing provides.

So if you're willing to chat about the upcoming seasons of Supercross and Motocross in the AMA, feel free to comment!

I didn't quite get into Supermoto/Motocross until this past year, so next year should be interesting. Ontop of that it would be also great to also follow the FIM Supermoto World Championships

I used to catch the odd race at home late at night but it's difficult to find coverage in the UK. Lucky for me I have my own supermoto to play around with :)

On Speed Channel right now is the season opener at Angels Stadium (Anaheim, CA, USA). Time to start a new season, boys and girls!

No luck for me then, if anything it would be on C5 at some ridiculous hour here, a channel which I don't receive in my room at home and I have no TV full stop here at university. Sucks for me I guess as it's one of my favourite forms of motorsport.

James "Bubba" Stewart won at Anaheim I, takes a huge spill at Phoenix... and Dungey wins at Phoenix. Chad Reed has had a disappointing start so far.

Anybody know how Villipoto is going on the 450's now? We don't get any coverage in Aus so I usually have to wait until the 'Bar to Bar' movies come out but I haven't been getting the last few for some reason. (forgot :dunce: :lol:). Has anybody here watched any of Chad's Australian supercorss series 'SuperX'? It has been decent with guys like McGrath, Millsaps etc coming out here to race it.

Cheers, Cougar23

From the Phoenix round, James "Bubba" Stewart is one tough dude. He's a champ for a reason.

Ryan Dungey is the truth in Supercross! He won the latest round at Atlanta. Up next is Daytona next week. I still remember that Daytona race where the whole track was all muddy and messy and rainy. I hope THAT doesn't happen again! And let's just hope there won't be any potholes on the dirt like on the oval...

Back