Amac500 Design Gallery of Myth |NEW: Tale of the Ferrari SP1 (6/9/14)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 15 comments
United States
United States
Alex_Mac_
SignatureAmactouchedup2.png

Amac500 Design Gallery of Myth

Myth \mith\ (n)
1. a traditional story involving a natural or social phenomenon; typically involving supernatural beings or events
2. a widely held but false belief or idea

Finally have a full edited set finished! Mostly I've been doing individual picks, which I may throw together in here at some point as random grab-bag sets, but I wanted to start with a theme so here is one of the Ferrari SP! The set is available to view in this gallery and on my Flickr page. :cheers:

FerrariSP1Edit2FINAL.jpg FerrariSP1Edit3FINAL.jpg

-Coming Soon: The Miuraculous-

_Miura1FINAL6preview.jpg

---

Amac500 Design Gallery of Legend
AlexMacGranTurismo on Flickr

Last edited:
While my favourite is the last shot, I feel the image would look better with some depth of field.

A nice set, interesting toning! :)👍 Try to experiment with new editing possibilities, that should make your photos great. ;)

Shot 3 is not bad, nice use of the building in the background. I quite like shot 5 also, the soft light feel si pretty good. 👍 Only thing that bothers me about it is the greenish hue of the light on the left top seems off and a bit distracting.

GPR
Shot 3 is not bad, nice use of the building in the background. I quite like shot 5 also, the soft light feel si pretty good. 👍 Only thing that bothers me about it is the greenish hue of the light on the left top seems off and a bit distracting.
Yeah that's a mountain back there. That's my biggest challenge editing because the color on my laptop screen isn't the best and when ever I see the pictures on a screen that isn't my laptop they look a lot more yellow-ish. I'm able to compensate pretty well and I send pics from my computer to my iPod around 5-20 times per edit trying to make sure it isn't all yellow and looks as good as it does on the laptop. That's the struggle though, on my laptop it looks more like faded blue and blends into the clouds.

Thanks for your kind comments everyone, I plan to have another set ready soon!

Latest Posts

Back