Amazing Art!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 16 comments
  • 910 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas
This some of the most amazing art I have ever seen. And I thought you guys should see it.

Cmanwf_024.jpg

Cma_103_1998_le-mans-porsche-911-gt-l.jpg

Cma_105_1999_le-mans-victory-for-bmw.jpg

Cma_100_1995_le-mans-mclaren-number-59.jpg

Cma_101_1997_belgian-gp-at-a-triumph-for-michael-schumacher.jpg

Cma_094_1991_mazda-wins-the-24-hours-of-le-mans.jpg

Cma_092_1989_the-winning-mercedes-in-the-pits.jpg



Very Sorry for the size.
Anyways, share your thoughts on these amazing pieces of art. I'll be sure to find a way to order that McLaren print.

Guys, go ahead and post some car art you've seen.
 
Holy **** that's some of the best painting (or whatever) I've seen. So much detail, this guy doesn't leave anything out.

I hope I get that good one day.
 
That man/woman has some serious talent. 👍 That 787B painting looks fabulous!
 
Yeah. The BMW V12 LMR and the two Porsche paintings are sweet.
 
I've been to a shop that sells that stuff, it's real expensive but they do a whole load of motorsport clothes and models. You could even buy parts of old F1 cars and they had a world superbike for sale.

Ahh the site is www.alexreade.net
And they have alst of pictures you can buy here.
http://www.motoracingprints.com/pages/artists.htm

One day when I get a nice big house, i'll have to buy some o thsese. :D
 
Words can't explain the awesome-ness. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Amazing just amazing!
BUT this one is the more reallistic one i have seen!
Cma_092_1989_the-winning-mercedes-in-the-pits.jpg
 
stunning, simply stunning. Great find and great art :)
 
Woah...
 
Back