Amazing Formula One Tribute Video (Not my video) Is there a better video anywhere?

• Thread starter Craig HP
  • 14 comments
Okay, this is not my video in anyway what-so-ever, but I watched it and I thought it was the best video on youtube.

If you know any video that can beat this then please post it in this thread because it would have to be a damn good video to beat this!

You don't have to go far to find it.

Antti2

Whatever your preference.

EDIT: In fact, he has a video that's currently very relevant:

I know Antti He's amazing. He's done some fantastic work over the past months, people are asking for him to release his work on DVD!

Okay, this is not my video in anyway what-so-ever, but I watched it and I thought it was the best video on youtube.

If you know any video that can beat this then please post it in this thread because it would have to be a damn good video to beat this!

I think I can go one better.

Ha, we're all posting videos from Antti. Does anyone know of anyone else that does good F1 videos? (besides Juihi of course). I remember watching a great compilation of WRC stuff from someone else a while back, but that's for another subforum. ;)

Ha, we're all posting videos from Antti. Does anyone know of anyone else that does good F1 videos? (besides Juihi of course). I remember watching a great compilation of WRC stuff from someone else a while back, but that's for another subforum. ;)

That may have been Antti again, because he does WRC videos as well.

LOL! :lol: Love the ending!

Ah, so he’s a better musician than Jacques, too! :lol:

It’s crazy how a man with only 6 wins can capture the imagination of fans of the sport for over 30 years. Such passion for what he did, such tenacity, he was a true gentleman and a very skilled wheel man.

I know Antti He's amazing. He's done some fantastic work over the past months, people are asking for him to release his work on DVD!
I included.

320x240 highly compressed low bit rate YouTube videos are horrible when viewed on anything but in their original size... which is far too small.... and the sound quality? :yuck:

Back