Amazing tip : Ds 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrialMountain

(Banned)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxft-oI2dD8

Just a quick video I threw together of what my hands actually look like when I am drifting with DS3 (because I am too poor for a wheel)

I made a video because I get a lot of questions about this,
when I'm on the bus or the train, or at the grocery store -
-people come up to me and ask me, you know,
they want to know,
How do you steer like that? How did you get so good at drifting?
-so I thought it was about time to make one.

oh and by the way, my answer is : Tuning.

It's all in the tuning and I still don't even feel 100% that I got it perfect when I shred a set up, but a guy's gotta drive so a guy's gotta drive, right ?

(PS : no I'm not actually an egotistical prick It's just my way of being funny, kinda like sarcasm ;p )

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxft-oI2dD8

Just a quick video I threw together of what my hands actually look like when I am drifting with DS3 (because I am too poor for a wheel)

they want to know,

oh and by the way, my answer is : Tuning.

It's all in the tuning and I still don't even feel 100% that I got it perfect when I shred a set up, but a guy's gotta drive so a guy's gotta drive, right ?

(PS : no I'm not actually an egotistical prick It's just my way of being funny, kinda like sarcasm ;p )

Sorry but this is kidna of... eh bad... sorry. Your drifts aren't drifts and the steering wheel being straight while you're sliding a rear wheel drive car looks queer.

thaaaaaaaanksss mattythedog

BTW what does he mean my drifts aren't drifts

I don't get it like what do I need to do differently? ? ?

I'm using comfort hard tires that I read that you are supposed to use . . .
and I'm sliding the corners to go faster than you can with keeping your traction . . .

You aren't countersteering. Which I find odd considering the video title is "Dualshock 3 steering tips'.

Also,

they want to know,

What do you mean by that? Why would people come up and ask you about your drifting technique when your PS3 is at home? :odd:

Last edited:
HAHAHA

Just me being funny ;p

It SAYS "steering tips"
but as you can see, if a picture tells a thousand words and a video tells a million . . .
a million times zero is still zero - I haven't actually given ANY tips on steering technique (which is my joke)
?do you like it =]

notsureifserious.jpg
video.

thats powersliding not drifting.

drifting is having the car point into the apex of the corner with the front wheels at opposite lock

what your doing is just powering through a corner and losing traction which in reality any fr car with cheapo tyres would do.

i dunno whos telling you your a good drifter cos honestly, im not great, but im way better than that

whuuuuut, seriously ? ? ?

I could counter steer if I wanted to . . .

I thought countersteering was for squids that can't steer with the gas pedal.

The ignorance in this thread angers me. This is why I rarely visit the GT5 section any more.

Nope, I can't see anyone countersteering here. They must be mere amateurs compared to the Great and Powerful TrialMountain.

Could I ask how old you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back