striker12345678 Messages 148 Jan 19, 2011 #1 Anyone know a good car for the american championship that doesn't cost more than 1 million?
Abscissa081 Messages 240 Messages Abscissa081 Messages antirice081 Jan 19, 2011 #2 You can use a NASCAR.
Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Jan 19, 2011 #3 Corvette RM's probably cost less than 1,000,000.
striker12345678 Messages 148 Jan 19, 2011 #4 Oh **** I bought the Toyota Camry one, ok I'll try it with a NASCAR EDIT: And I can't sell it either.
Oh **** I bought the Toyota Camry one, ok I'll try it with a NASCAR EDIT: And I can't sell it either.
Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Jan 19, 2011 #5 Well, it's probably too late now, but you win a NASCAR from the special events. You don't need to buy one.
Well, it's probably too late now, but you win a NASCAR from the special events. You don't need to buy one.
striker12345678 Messages 148 Jan 19, 2011 #6 Exorcet Well, it's probably too late now, but you win a NASCAR from the special events. You don't need to buy one. Click to expand... Oh yeah I know that but I bought it for the special event from about 2 weeks ago and then used it in the NASCAR Series
Exorcet Well, it's probably too late now, but you win a NASCAR from the special events. You don't need to buy one. Click to expand... Oh yeah I know that but I bought it for the special event from about 2 weeks ago and then used it in the NASCAR Series