SuperShouden
(Banned)
- 7,542
- SuperShouden
Coming in July on 3 Tracks: Daytona Road Course, Indy Road Course and Laguna Seca.
Each race will be welcome to historic cars from the past. I think we could put together a list of historic race cars and production cars.
Be fun to have a Le Mans/Grand Am classics with the Nissan and Jaguar Prototypes as well as the Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330 P and the Jagaur XJ13.
Details to come. But I just thought I'd get the idea out there.
Each race will be welcome to historic cars from the past. I think we could put together a list of historic race cars and production cars.
Be fun to have a Le Mans/Grand Am classics with the Nissan and Jaguar Prototypes as well as the Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330 P and the Jagaur XJ13.
Details to come. But I just thought I'd get the idea out there.