American '90 and down standard cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 14 comments
  • 701 views
Messages
1,208
Antarctica
Bobs Land
Messages
e.e Y have Xbox???
What i mean in this title?I'm looking for the following cars:
-Buick GNX '87
-Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
-Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
-Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
-Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
-Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
-Plymouth Superbird '70
-Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
-Shelby GT350R '65
*Cars not listed there i already have/aren't tradeable
*I don't care about the milenage,changes or wins
*DLC painted would be preferable

I got the cars/paints listed in this thread here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240050

Trade schedule:
3/13-KB 65 ticket for 1600 duetto DLC painted
-Diegoborges 5 mattes for Gt3RS
3/11,3/12,3/14,3/15,3/16,3/17 and 3/18 •Re Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7'04(Standard ver.)
All 4 racing sc430 Lexus The blue and yellow gtr level 20s in dealership MJM

Come quick before all the spots are taken ;)
 
Last edited:
Nobody?I'm free the hole week !
 
-Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
-Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
-Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
-Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
-Plymouth Superbird '70
-Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

I've got them
 
mjm_98
-Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
-Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
-Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
-Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
-Plymouth Superbird '70
-Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

I've got them

What you're looking for?:)
 
•Re Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7'04(Standard ver.)
All 4 racing sc430 Lexus
Have you got any other standard racing cars
 
mjm_98
•Re Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7'04(Standard ver.)
All 4 racing sc430 Lexus
Have you got any other standard racing cars

No sorry :( So you want this 5 race cars for 5 of the cars that you have?
 
Yh I will look for more cars for other two
 
The blue and yellow gtr level 20s in dealership
 
mjm_98
The blue and yellow gtr level 20s in dealership

Ok.Putting you in my schedule.from today to 3/10 is ok?
 
I can't start trading till 10th
 
mjm_98
I can't start trading till 10th

Ok.....So can we trade 3/11,3/12,3/14,3/15,3/16,3/17 and 3/18?
 
Yes if it's a deal breaker I don't mind
 
I was saying I didn't Mind if you didnt want to go ahead with the deal because of the wait
 
mjm_98
I was saying I didn't Mind if you didnt want to go ahead with the deal because of the wait

Ohhh right.I cam wait.No worries :)
 
Back