American Championship & Historic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Markyboybatey
  • 9 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
102
Messages
MarkyboyBatey
Hello People, I'm stuck on both of these events, I have no idea what to do. What cars to buy or what to tune, I've got a few American cars, but none of them do the job, my ZR1 won't perform properly because the American champ only allows hard tires, the Ford GT doesn't turn because thats not its thing

So what do I do?

The historic cup is a different matter, I have had a 2D, that didn't turn either, my guy had to go about 2mph around the corner and by that time he was last and had no chance of catching up.... I've had a toyota 7, that didn't turn either. You can see why i'm in such a detrimental state. Can anyone help??????
 
for the aspec i shortened the gear ratios so that the car gets through the gears quicker, making for a faster corner entry and exit, this will help the car itself out, not sure about the b-spec or b-spec driver problems as i've not done b yet (probably won't)
 
for the aspec i shortened the gear ratios so that the car gets through the gears quicker, making for a faster corner entry and exit, this will help the car itself out, not sure about the b-spec or b-spec driver problems as i've not done b yet (probably won't)

I'm guessing that's for Historic, i've done the A spec, and i'd advice you not to try the b-spec, it'll save you a lot of stress :)
 
you win the cadillac cien concept in some event, use that for indy
buy the viper acr and use it to win on laguna seca
 
For the American championship you can use the Ford GT LM Race Car with a bit of tuning, The ZR1 with race modification. For the historic cup I used the Toyota 7 but if you are having trouble with that then I guess you would have to maybe by one of the 20m race cars from Jaguar, Ferrari or Alfa?
 
RM the '06 Z-06 and the American Championship will be a cakewalk. 👍

RM the '70 Challenger R/T,crank up the power,do some tuning,and you can pretty much walk through the Historic Cup. (The key here is to get in front of the 2J as early as possible).I caught him in T1 and started to pull away rather quick. He will catch up to you,so you may have to do a bit of mirror driving to hold him off,( :nervous: ) but it can be done. ;)
 
RM the '06 Z-06 and the American Championship will be a cakewalk. 👍

RM the '70 Challenger R/T,crank up the power,do some tuning,and you can pretty much walk through the Historic Cup. (The key here is to get in front of the 2J as early as possible).I caught him in T1 and started to pull away rather quick. He will catch up to you,so you may have to do a bit of mirror driving to hold him off,( :nervous: ) but it can be done. ;)

Cheers for that :) I'll give it a go :) 👍
 
I used the ZR1 RM for B-Spec with no problems, finished with :20+ leads on both tracks.
 
Back