American Idol 2007

Messages
2,760
Another season, and already two shows filled with morons. I love it. Who was your favourite fool?

Mine was the geeky guy from last night who "sang" Unchained Melody. It was almost as if he was from another planet...

Oh, and "The Hotness" was pretty hilarious (read: awful) too!
 
I couldn't watch it yesterday because I went to some cocktail party, but I watched it on Tuesday and It was hysterical, specially that fat girl at the end of the show who swore she was a good singer. She stared at Simon like "wake up dude". Ohh and the guy who was playing with the sticks and singing at the same time. I wished one of them hit him in the head.

Ohh and how about that "rocker" who sang Dancing Queen from Abba with a Curt Cobain-ish voice :lol:
 
The auditions are the only time I watch the show. I liked the montage and the end of last nights episodes where they had all those losers singing, "doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me." funny stuff.
 
I can't watch American Idol. It's too saturated with morons who want to be the next William Hung. I won't give them their 15 seconds of fame.
 
ah yes.....american idol... :lol:

i remember on the second show of auditions....that "darwin" girl....seriously...i was traumatized after that, i just couldn't say anything :lol:
 
I loathe the show, sorry. And it would be more ok that others love it if it wasn't permeating into nearly everywhere else. Avoiding it is not the easiest thing.
 
You might as well embrace it!

I can think of less painful things, some of which wouldn't have me worrying about remembering them, if you get my drift.
 
Back