American IROC Series Season III Canceled on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 166 comments
  • 10,771 views

What Time is better for you guys

  • Saturday night at 9:00 PM CST

    Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sunday night at 8:00 PM CST

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Anyone want to get on and race some tonight at around 11 central? And is it true Danica Patrick is coming to gt6 I hope so I love the colors of that car lol.
 
I should be able to get online.
 
I should be able to race tonight.
 
Where did you here that about Danica?
 
I guess I'll pick up the 42 car tonight
 
She is in the credits for the game, that's what I heard
 
I love the gen6 car. So far my gen5 setups transfer really well.
 
Last edited:
I'll be there!
 
I will be there in spirit. :)
Actually I will probably be in bed. We got an early morning tomorrow.
Who would drive the GoDaddy Car?
 
Hope to be semi conscious @ midnight to join you fellas.



Here's a shot posted by grashopper:
cam01238-jpg.86569
 
Sorry maxx I forgot to add you. I will do that tonight
 
Your right sass I'm calling go daddy car lol and I have a chrome Camaro for tonight if you guys wanna test those I am 4000 away from getting one of the sema camaros not sure which one though
 
Would much rather have that new #4 Stewart-Hass car :sly:
 
The CTS-V is an unbelievable piece of machinery
 
I am ending this tread in the Gt5 section. When I get the new IROC page it will be in the GT6 section we are going to start using the ARS group tread for talking about every thing the link is in the last post.
 
Back