Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Question for everyone that's been following:

How many of you have already gotten, or will soon be getting, the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL AMG race car? It's not cheap, but it's not nearly as expensive as the unicorns. I want to run an event in the coming weeks, possibly a tuning prohibited one-make, and want to see how long it might take for some people to acquire it.
I've got the red pig in my inventory. Yet to test drive it...

Got the Merc, it's a great car. The Lambo is the worst car in this update.

I don’t know what it is, but I just can’t get into any of the newer model Lamborghinis or Ferraris. I’m way more interested in the older models (1995 and earlier).

Last edited:
I didn't buy the Merc, I had a Nurburgring street cars event and bought some new cars, but completely forget about it. Shame, I'll try making some more money tomorrow morning.

I didn't buy the Merc, I had a Nurburgring street cars event and bought some new cars, but completely forget about it. Shame, I'll try making some more money tomorrow morning.

You've got time. This won't be for at least a few more weeks. We need to set up the Group C event anyway. It's looking like Spa might be the winner of the poll, but I have to check the votes because I wanted to limit the polling to people that have actually participated in the events of this thread.

Guys I typically don’t quit racing like I did this morning. Just wasn’t have a good go of things today. I’ll be back next week ready to go.
Sorry

Thanks @Satomiblood for hosting this weekend's lobby races. Finally got the chance and confidence to try out the races with the wheel, albeit snail crawling and lots of spinning. Ironically, my game crashed *right after* the race ended... (WTF)

@RappyThePro I understand you were bored and stuff, it's a shame to see you heading off. But hope I could get to race with you again, it was great having to push along to try and keep up behind you.

@TurboTacho [USER=301446]@Pigems @sturk0167 @LineR32 @Drummer79 @Nick Cannella @anthonyfa18 @05XR8 @DesertPenguin @die996 @Cabernet[/USER] @Nuschel01

I'm tagging everyone that's voted on the Group C poll as well as people that have been participating in the thread. I'm trying to get a head count of how many people can participate in the Group C event as well as a date/time that suits everyone. Most of you have been able to do the Saturday meets without issue, but I know the time doesn't work for some. Feel free to speak up. If you voted, but would like your vote to be disregarded, please let me know.

As of this post, Spa leads the poll at 5 votes with Circuit de la Sarthe at 4, so it'll most likely come down to those two tracks.

Last edited:
The Group C sure does sound splendid. I'm looking at the same timeslot for Saturday here. (9:00AM EST).

Not sure if others have similar thoughts or alternative timing.

@TurboTacho [USER=301446]@Pigems @sturk0167 @LineR32 @Drummer79 @Nick Cannella @anthonyfa18 @05XR8 @DesertPenguin @die996 @Cabernet[/USER] @Nuschel01

I'm tagging everyone that's voted on the Group C poll as well as people that have been participating in the thread. I'm trying to get a head count of how many people can participate in the Group C event as well as a date/time that suits everyone. Most of you have been able to do the Saturday meets without issue, but I know the time just doesn't work for some. Feel free to speak up. If you voted, but would like your vote to be disregarded, please let me know.

As of this post, Spa leads the poll at 5 votes with Circuit de la Sarthe at 4, so it'll most likely come down to those two tracks.

Your time slot is good for me, am not opposed if you decide to hold off another week. as of this point in time, I would be tentative for this week?

Your time slot is good for me, am not opposed if you decide to hold off another week. as of this point in time, I would be tentative for this week?

I'm not averse to putting it off for another week to allow more people to mull over their availability. I already have a back-up event in mind for this week if we decide to push it back.

@RappyThePro I understand you were bored and stuff, it's a shame to see you heading off. But hope I could get to race with you again, it was great having to push along to try and keep up behind you.
Yes, same for me. Sorry I quit, felt bored and didn't have time to play, too. Do you have Assetto Corsa? There are a lot of morning (EST) races, so that fits the time in Singapore. It isn't good to see all the leagues that take during the night at your time, is it?

Looking ahead, how does everyone feel about doing the Group C event in the next week or two?
Amazing. A very good idea, I'm sure people will love it.

Yes, same for me. Sorry I quit, felt bored and didn't have time to play, too. Do you have Assetto Corsa? There are a lot of morning (EST) races, so that fits the time in Singapore. It isn't good to see all the leagues that take during the night at your time, is it?

Amazing. A very good idea, I'm sure people will love it.
Nope, I don't have Assetto Corsa yet. Currently hogging up a huge library of games with little time to try them all out.

The Group C specs have been added to the master post. Everything is more or less established with the exception of the track and an agreed-upon date and time, though it looks like Spa will be the one winning out.

I also added a Dodge Viper series under the Upcoming Events of Post #2.

Last edited:
The Group C specs have been added to the master post. Everything is more or less established with the exception of the track and an agreed-upon date and time, though it looks like Spa will be the one winning out.

I also added a Dodge Viper series under the Upcoming Events of Post #2.

How about a few different races on different tracks? Spa, sarthe, dragon trails,etc.

Back