American Muscle Car marathon on Thanksgiving

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 3 comments
  • 406 views

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
On Thanksgiving, the Speed Channel will air a 9 hour American Muscle Car marathon. It starts at 7:00 AM.

I'm sure there are a lot of muscle cars fans here who would appreciate this info. Now, we will have something to watch before all the football games.
 
haha, some one tape it and send it to me!!! I live in mexico -____-

Cano

please T-T
 
I live in Costa Rica and get Speed channel, how can you not Cano? :confused:

In regards to the "Muscle-thon", I guess it'll be ok. I kinda expected racing from a certain series to be shown on Thanksgiving though, like last year they ran all the CART races.

So long as they run a 'World Rally-thon' again on January 1st I won't mind.
 
Back