American Muscle Cars???

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamann
  • 8 comments
  • 633 views
Messages
445
Messages
mamann10
What are the american muscle cars. I was working on the seasonal event and it will not let two of my Mustangs in the race and I can't figure out why???? One is a 1970 and the other is a 1971. The '70 is a Mach1 and the '71 is a Trans-Cammer, which I don't know what that is? I drag raced Mustangs so I kind of like them.
 
There are more specified restrictions next to the 'other cars' button. You'll have to meet all of them.
Btw, the 'other cars' button shows which cars your opponents will have.
 
What are the american muscle cars. I was working on the seasonal event and it will not let two of my Mustangs in the race and I can't figure out why???? One is a 1970 and the other is a 1971. The '70 is a Mach1 and the '71 is a Trans-Cammer, which I don't know what that is? I drag raced Mustangs so I kind of like them.
The Trans-Cammer is actually considered a reproduction and not an original car, so if its the A-spec series I'm thinking your talking about its to "new" doesn't have an actual model year. For the Mach I did you Race Mod it? If so it probably gets disqualified as a race car and not a "muscle car".
 
Check your PP (performance points) on the Mach 1. If it is fully modded, the PP may be too high to qualify for the event. The seasonals have limited restrictions that you must meet.
 
It's seasonals.

:dunce:Yep saw that after I posted.:dunce:
Best bet is to do what the second poster suggested and check the restrictions.
Which I just did. Must be 1980 or earlier so the Trans-Cammer is out. Maximum PP is 550 so I'm guessing your Machine I is over the PP limit.
 
The Trans-Cammer is actually considered a reproduction and not an original car, so if its the A-spec series I'm thinking your talking about its to "new" doesn't have an actual model year. For the Mach I did you Race Mod it? If so it probably gets disqualified as a race car and not a "muscle car".

It's the seasonal events...and yes I did a lot of Race Mod on it...I just found out by trying, it will take the gt350r '65! I haven't done anything to that one, YET!
 
Check your PP (performance points) on the Mach 1. If it is fully modded, the PP may be too high to qualify for the event. The seasonals have limited restrictions that you must meet.

I set the PP back to meet the regulations.
 
Well I went back and got the '71 Mach1 and it let it in this time.I don't know what I did wrong but thanks for your help!:crazy:
 
Back