American Race Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaggz
  • 6 comments
  • 895 views
Messages
82
Messages
Shaggzm4
Hey guys, I'm just wondering, what are the top race cars from the United States in GT5? I just realized in my big list of race cars, I only have 2 crappy American ones. So I'm investing will fix this problem.

Credits are not a Issue, I just want to know which US cars are worth the investment.
 
Though it's a Race Mod the ZR-1 with the mod is amazing in my opinion. I love it!
 
I do hear a lot about that car, I might have to give it a try.
 
The C6 ZO6 race modded is a great car as well, if you want to save a few $'s over the ZR1rm.
 
Panoz Esperante, GT40 (any of them), Ford Mark series race cars, various Chevy Corvettes, the two Chaparalls. That's what springs to mind.

Haven't driven any of them in GT5.
 
Viper GTS-R would be cool, have only seen it once in the used car lot. C5R in the used car lot would be another along with the Camaro race car, was a good car for me in previous GT's.
 
I seen the Chaparall 2D for CR 12 million, being so old I was afraid that it would be like the Ferrari p330 or Ford MK IV. I don't own either but I know they are a bit slow against modern cars.
 
Back