American Stars & Stripes Championship

• Thread starter Kinetic
  • 4 comments
Serbia
Stoke-on-Trent
Dorontic
KinetiClutch
I took a Preview to see what i would be upagainst in orderm for my selection of car, Too my Surpise It was A relitavly Ordinary pack, The two largest Competitors would be Z06 & The Shelby .

Car Selection

I was thinking of taking The Srt 10

But with 512Hp it would blow them away, my opposition Would be in The 350Hp to 400Hp Class, I was Struggling to Find an enjoyable Car to Do it In.
I Opted For the Viper Gts Oil Change, & 1 Weight Reduction , S brakes & A rear Wing & Sport Slicks

The headed off to Chicago, ( I Know Its Not First , But its my Fave track,)

Off To Seattle

Oppostition

Dodge Viper Gts
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
Chevrolet ZR01 (C4) 90
Chevrolet Camaro SS 00
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe 04
Me > Viper Gts

1st lap, After An Oversteery Shock To the System, & Me getting my bearings, it was me and the Viper neck N Neck I posted a poor 1.52.952 time -0.01 lead on Gts

2nd Lap, Terible Crash At the Pits resulting in me Mysteriously & The SS in The Pits, ????
Restart

Re-Attepmt

Gained On the GTs untill Pass on 2nd lap, On the Tight left Hander before The Straight, Glad the overbraking paid off,

gained to about 3secs end of race,

My First Ever Write Up please post feed back, and will finish, This soon,

Kinetic
I took a Preview to see what i would be upagainst in orderm for my selection of car, Too my Surpise It was A relitavly Ordinary pack, The two largest Competitors would be Z06 & The Shelby .

Car Selection

I was thinking of taking The Srt 10

But with 512Hp it would blow them away, my opposition Would be in The 350Hp to 400Hp Class, I was Struggling to Find an enjoyable Car to Do it In.
I Opted For the Viper Gts Oil Change, & 1 Weight Reduction , S brakes & A rear Wing & Sport Slicks

The headed off to Seatle, ( I Know Its Not First , But its my Fave track,)

Off To Seatle

Oppostition

Dodge Viper Gts
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
Chevrolet ZR01 (C4) 90
Chevrolet Camaro SS 00
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe 04
Me > Viper Gts

1st lap, After An Oversteery Shock To the System, & Me getting my bearings, it was me and the Viper neck N Neck I posted a poor 1.52.952 time -0.01 lead on Gts

2nd Lap, Terible Crash At the Pits resulting in me Mysteriously & The SS in The Pits, ????
Restart

Re-Attepmt

Gained On the GTs untill Pass on 2nd lap, On the Tight left Hander before The Straight, Glad the overbraking paid off,

gained to about 3secs end of race,

My First Ever Write Up please post feed back, and will finish, This soon,

Mate ill Just Pretend , I didnt Write Off to Seatle.

soz but atleast read it

Back