American Wedding

  • Thread starter Thread starter viperman
  • 6 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
3,683
Yesterday me and my friends went to go see american, this required some sneaky work and theatre hoppin.

Anyway back to the movie, IMO it was great hot chicks, funny scenes (espically the first part) more hot chicks. Where could they go wrong?!Olny thing i didnt like was no sex ;) and that you could easily see where they were using a bluescreen.


👍👍👍👍👍👍:)
 
I wanna go see this movie! I have heard alot of good things about it!
 
Having finally seen American Pie at long last, I have to wonder what all the hype is about.

It's a teenage sex comedy. There have been hundreds of them. What's the big deal? Why are these movies such an "event"?
 
1. Hot naked chicks.

2. Funny

3. Intertaining

4. its fun to sneak in an R rated movie :D
 
Originally posted by viperman
Yesterday me and my friends went to go see american, this required some sneaky work and theatre hoppin.

How old are you? Like 12 or something? (:

My girl actually wants to see this - I guess I could take her this week. I'm not too enthusiastic about it though. Oh well ...
 
LM: Think Porky's for the Next Generation.

Good Luck,

AO
 
Back