America's Army!

Anyone else have it? This is a great game...I just installed and have to get through basic combat training before I can play online. But the grpahics and everything else sre great...it runs really smooth too.

I can't get past the obstacle course..."That may be your way-but not the Army way!"

Yeah. Whatever.

america's army ayy.
well i have not heard of it, i am off to look it up on games sites, so what compu got, let u know mine, mine is a Pentium 4 1.5Gig, 60GBmem, all the stuff included.
I think i should get BFP bid for power via Quake3 becasue that game is awesome fighting action.

Anyway back to topic, sounds alright, what would you say the games graphics compare to? Like max pyne or Red faction or whateva game is similair to it.

Originally posted by Meglomaniac
60GBmem, all the stuff included.

Seesh, I wished I had 60GB of memory! :rolleyes:

DBZ Bid for Power is a dud! 60MB was not worth it. It really isn't suited for the Quake III engine nor are the Quake III controls. :( America's Army runs on the Unreal engine so, imagine playing UT with soldiers and M-16A2s.

pretty cool i know, and i think BFP is good, its not that bad.
So what spec u got on your machine, if it makes it easier to tell me, i have a machine that was made in 1995 with a Pentuim 200mhz and 1GB of memory and 32bit, and i am using my Much better computer for the internet.

First you say you have a computer that has 60GB of memory. That is technically impossible because you can't put that much memory in your computer. The most right now technically is 4GB of memory, but no one does because it costs too much. Now you say you have another computer that is a Pentium with 1GB of memory. That is also impossible. The Pentium chipset was allowed up to 128MB of memory. I'm not sure where you got 32-bit from. 32-bit OS? 32-bit processor? 32-bit color?

Maybe you're getting your hard drive size mixed up with your memory size.

I have an AMD Athlon XP 2000+ (OC at 1.8GHz), 512MB DDR PC2100 Memory, GeForce 3 Ti 500.

I have Americas Army. The graphics are like red faction. maybe a tad better depending on your system. I have a P4 @1.4ghz with 128mb of SDRAM and a GeForce 2 MX400 and it looks awesom on mine.

I just got America's Army. It is a lot of fun once you get the controls down. Looks great on my computer too... AMD Athlon XP 1800+, 512MB DDR PC2100 Memory, GeForce 3 Ti, and 120 GB hard drive :D

Back