AMG Academy Intermediate Sector 1

• Thread starter tomisnic
  • 3 comments
United States
Arlington, Va
tomisnic
Is it possible to do this sector in under 1:19? Since I'm bored with A Spec and most seasonals seem to suck, I've decided to revisit some of the special events. I'm currently working on improving my times for the AMG Academy Intermediate event and I was wondering just how fast the first sector can be done. I'm currently able to do this sector fairly consistently (roughly half the time) in under 1:20 (my best is 1:19:528). Has anyone managed to do it in 1:18+?

Yeah did it last week... 1,15.739

Do you use wheel or DS3? I used G27.

Just drive smoothly, and you'll gold them easily. :P

steal the racing lines out of the example videos, and on that sector you can take some corners very aggressively. For example, try taking the second one with full throttle by hitting the inside of the apex (can't remember if you can on that car but there's no need to brake there).

also if you get really frustrated you can take shortcuts lol. No penalties there.

steal the racing lines out of the example videos, and on that sector you can take some corners very aggressively. For example, try taking the second one with full throttle by hitting the inside of the apex (can't remember if you can on that car but there's no need to brake there).

also if you get really frustrated you can take shortcuts lol. No penalties there.

I've found a video of someone doing it in 1:17.1xx. I use pretty much the same racing line but he's a little smoother and carrier slightly more speed through most of the corners.

I'm no interested in shortcuts and since I'm well under gold time, there is no reason to get frustrated. I really enjoy this event and I'm trying to see just how well I can drive this track.

Back