AMG Monza grau magno

• Thread starter teecro
  • 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
As the title states, I am looking for...
- 4 AMG Monza grau magno paint chips.

I will send paints in return. I do have all chrome, matte, and colorshifts.

DO NOT automatically send a FR to 'GTP_teecro' as that is for the WRS and not the one the paints will be sent/received from.

Last edited:
I can't send/accept a FR for about 8 hours as I'm stuck at work.👎
Let me know if either of you are still interested.

Best going with Andy.👍 I only have 3 chips of the paint and I am sure he will have more :(

teecro
I can't send/accept a FR for about 8 hours as I'm stuck at work.👎
Let me know if either of you are still interested.

Yes I'll help you out. I'll add you and send when you accept. Pm the psn you want me to add and send to.

Last edited:
Steg your quick lol.
Some say that he's part robot, and that he is electronically limited to 208wpm. All we know is, he's not the Stig, but he is the Stig's adoptive Scottish cousin!

Sounds good, thanks man! I will PM with you the PSN ID to send a FR to. Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

Some say that he's part robot, and that he is electronically limited to 208wpm. All we know is, he's not the Stig, but he is the Stig's adoptive Scottish cousin!

This made my morning :)
I'm not usually quick Andy but I'm on a roll today.

HippieGiraffe

Lol very funny. :)

teecro
Sounds good, thanks man! I will PM with you the PSN ID to send a FR to. Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

No thanks. I hardly ever send paints so I don't mind sending free paints now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back