Amount of tickets in the Truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtptrader
  • 11 comments
  • 897 views

gtptrader

(Banned)
Messages
1,192
Hi All,

Not sure if this has been asked and if it has I apologize for not searching better but does anyone know the limit of tickets you can keep in the Truck ? I'm at 125 :scared: and have a funny feeling that is the limit but wanted to ask the GTP members ?
 
Well opening some and setting a few cars free would ease any concerns.:)
 
Must of felt good that.:D,I have no patience to save tickets.:lol: I want car,give me car now,NOW! :lol: :D
 
First thing I'd worry about is getting a Kick-A$$ alarm system for the truck!...:scared: :nervous:
 
Lol..that too.;)
 
Well i've hit 129......Oh and I got the premium alarm system for my truck for sure ;)
 
Well i've hit 129......Oh and I got the premium alarm system for my truck for sure ;)
Sorry, truck alarms are only available in standard. :sly:
 
Slightly off topic sorry, but if you want to clear a backlog of cars from the truck, plug in a USB keyboard, put the cursor on the truck and hold down the enter key with a book or something then leave it ....
 
Slightly off topic sorry, but if you want to clear a backlog of cars from the truck, plug in a USB keyboard, put the cursor on the truck and hold down the enter key with a book or something then leave it ....

Careful if you do this, if you're worried about your cars showing switches.
 
Back