Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 - My first tune

• Thread starter Ares_UK
  • 6 comments
Ares_UK
This is my first published attempt at a tune. I've done a few but this is by far the one I've put most time and effort into so go easy on me :scared: It really suits my driving style so hopefully it will either work for you or be a starting point maybe?

All aids off except ABS 1

Out of tight turns in first gear it can squirm a lot so go easy on the accelerator or maybe use TC 1 upto you.

I'm fairly sure the car is standard minus the Rigidity Improvement but cant be 100% sure as I said I've done this over quite some time..... Mine has 585 bhp at 1123kg on Racing Soft tires. A custom transmission would be a good buy if you wanted to alter gearing per track.

Body & Chassis:
Rigidity Improvement
Aerodynamics 0/15

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque 10
Acceleration Sensitivity 30
Braking Sensitivity 15

Suspension:
Ride Height -10 / -10
Spring Rate 10.7 / 12.7
Dampers Extension 6 / 8
Dampers Compression 5 / 8
Anti-Roll Bars 5 / 3
Camber Angle 2.3 / 0.6
Toe Angle -0.10 / 0.00

Brakes:
Brake Balance 6/ 6

I remember this car.

I've been working on it for quite some time.I've got the Suspension and LSD right where i want it,but the gears are just so short for 1st and 2nd gear that it can be a pain to put the throttle down at the end of a turn.

I give much kudos 👍 to you for tuning up this car as this one and a few others are quite a pain in the neck to tune.

Oh great so I managed to pick one of the more difficult cars to tune first then, typical. Saying that though it has been fun to do and quite a learning curve. I found it best to make massive changes initially to see learn effects of each setting and gnarrow down from there. I found it hard when making smaller increment changes though as the visible and feel able effects were far less.

Would be nice to try your settings. I will look into your garage tunes.

Many thanks.

Oh great so I managed to pick one of the more difficult cars to tune first then, typical. Saying that though it has been fun to do and quite a learning curve. I found it best to make massive changes initially to see learn effects of each setting and gnarrow down from there. I found it hard when making smaller increment changes though as the visible and feel able effects were far less.

Many thanks.

Don't feel bad dude. This is one of only 2 cars in my garage that I'm having issues tuning. I tune the same way. I use big increments while tuning..it makes it easier to see what works and what doesn't. If I can get it to at least drive in a straight line, I'll post what I did to it.

Many thanks.

Well at the moment i don't have any tunes up from my garage as i'm still deciding on if i want to open it.I don't have the time like i did A few years ago to tune a lot of cars.So i'm still undecided.

I can't remember if i seen this car in any of the garages from my Tuning Garage Database thread.It's been a while since i've checked some of those guys tunes so it might be in there now.

I remember this car.

I've been working on it for quite some time.I've got the Suspension and LSD right where i want it,but the gears are just so short for 1st and 2nd gear that it can be a pain to put the throttle down at the end of a turn.

I give much kudos 👍 to you for tuning up this car as this one and a few others are quite a pain in the neck to tune.

If you need official suspension settings and other little pieces they can be found here http://www.jdm-option.com/eng/pickup/06_08/carbonr.html

This is my first published attempt at a tune. I've done a few but this is by far the one I've put most time and effort into so go easy on me :scared: It really suits my driving style so hopefully it will either work for you or be a starting point maybe?

All aids off except ABS 1

Out of tight turns in first gear it can squirm a lot so go easy on the accelerator or maybe use TC 1 upto you.

I'm fairly sure the car is standard minus the Rigidity Improvement but cant be 100% sure as I said I've done this over quite some time..... Mine has 585 bhp at 1123kg on Racing Soft tires. A custom transmission would be a good buy if you wanted to alter gearing per track.

Body & Chassis:
Rigidity Improvement
Aerodynamics 0/15

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque 10
Acceleration Sensitivity 30
Braking Sensitivity 15

Suspension:
Ride Height -10 / -10
Spring Rate 10.7 / 12.7
Dampers Extension 6 / 8
Dampers Compression 5 / 8
Anti-Roll Bars 5 / 3
Camber Angle 2.3 / 0.6
Toe Angle -0.10 / 0.00

Brakes:
Brake Balance 6/ 6

I know this is an old thread....however just decided to work on this car.... -10 ride height is not possible... Just sayin

Back