Amuse Carbon R34 Available **Closed**

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhys159
  • 21 comments
  • 914 views
Messages
824
United Kingdom
England
Messages
rhys159
So I managed to get one of these cars and was wondering if anyone would like to trade it?
 
Last edited:
Anyone???
 
Anyone at all...?
 
what do you want for it
 
Give you a Ferrari F-40 for it....Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67, Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67..
 
Give you a Ferrari F-40 for it....Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67, Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67..

Are any of these stock?
 
Stock? They are all race cars.....LM cars....racing engines and mods. You can go to my garage and see them. They all have 0 miles
 
Stock? They are all race cars.....LM cars....racing engines and mods. You can go to my garage and see them. They all have 0 miles

yeah, stock means 0 miles(i think...) lol. Could I have the MarkIV?
 
I'll get the amuse as a prize though. Thanks anyway.
 
No....stock means the engine or equipment that came standard from the manufacturer.
 
RC's are modified with upgraded engines, suspension,turbo kits, weight reduction....etc.
 
anyone else interested...
 
Someone has to want this...
 
I'll give a chrome paint chip for it.
 
I'll give a chrome paint chip for it.

Yeah sure I don't really want the Amuse anyway, just trying to get it off my hands. BTW can't trade until 1st Feb, that ok with you?
 
Yeah sure I don't really want the Amuse anyway, just trying to get it off my hands. BTW can't trade until 1st Feb, that ok with you?

Actually do you have any other cars?

I think I already have this car from a prize from something.
 
Ok its 0 miles anyone at all want
 
Last edited:
I will take it for a bone stock 0.0 miles F40, but that's really all I have up for trade for it
 
No one likely wants it because it's an easy prize car.
 
Its gone
 
Back