Amuse Carbon (R34)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_GOD
  • 6 comments
  • 3,913 views
Messages
60
Messages
boostedf22
Its up for trade and fully modded. Also spent several hours tuning it.
amuse-r34gtr.jpg



I am looking for the 1988 Honda Accord. It needs to be fully modded.

PSN: Boostedf22
 
Last edited:
was looking for this untuned but ill take a tuned one
anything else you would like apart from the accord because i dont have one but ill keep my eye open
 
Not really looking for anything else at the moment. Trying to finish my Honda collection and the 88 accord is the last missing link.

Well I need a formula GT ! ;)
 
ill will get u an accord!
 
Tomorrow i got a video up on Youtube of the car IN REAL LIFE :D
 
My god this is an old thread. :eek:
 
How on earth did this thread get dug up?
Closer to the point - why am I commenting? :lol:
 
Back