GT_GOD Messages 60 Messages boostedf22 Dec 4, 2010 #1 Its up for trade and fully modded. Also spent several hours tuning it. I am looking for the 1988 Honda Accord. It needs to be fully modded. PSN: Boostedf22 Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
Its up for trade and fully modded. Also spent several hours tuning it. I am looking for the 1988 Honda Accord. It needs to be fully modded. PSN: Boostedf22
SkylineR88 Messages 922 Messages SwoopGTR Dec 4, 2010 #2 was looking for this untuned but ill take a tuned one anything else you would like apart from the accord because i dont have one but ill keep my eye open
was looking for this untuned but ill take a tuned one anything else you would like apart from the accord because i dont have one but ill keep my eye open
GT_GOD Messages 60 Messages boostedf22 Dec 4, 2010 #3 Not really looking for anything else at the moment. Trying to finish my Honda collection and the 88 accord is the last missing link. Well I need a formula GT !
Not really looking for anything else at the moment. Trying to finish my Honda collection and the 88 accord is the last missing link. Well I need a formula GT !
A autofilkis Messages 10 Norway Messages pederu Apr 21, 2012 #5 Tomorrow i got a video up on Youtube of the car IN REAL LIFE
HokieRacer3861 Messages 431 GMT -5 Messages Maroon_Nitro Apr 21, 2012 #6 My god this is an old thread.
TheEnd35000vr Premium Messages 759 London Messages TheMysteriousEnd Messages Mystend Apr 22, 2012 #7 How on earth did this thread get dug up? Closer to the point - why am I commenting?