Amuse S2000 GT1 '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter SolidS2k
  • 6 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
489
United Kingdom
Rayleigh, UK
Messages
SolidS2k
Hi,

Got two S2000 GT1's but will only be trading one of them.

One has 0/0/0 stats and the other has 1/35.6/0. They are both in Sebring Silver Metallic.

I am giving you a choice as I don't mind which I keep.

I am available to trade asap and please make an offer of either a car of similar value or a ticket of a similar value.

Thanks :-)

SolidS2k
 
Name what you would like in return and ill trade you for your 0/0/0 one.
 
Interested in paints? :nervous:
 
I do apologize, as this car is no longer available due to it being sold by accident :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Need to edit your 1st post as complete then unless you still want to trade the one with miles.
 
Need to edit your 1st post as complete then unless you still want to trade the one with miles.

If you want it then you can have it :) free of charge.
 
Not for me thanks i already have 1 but thanks for the offer.👍
 
Back