An Answer to some of the questtions asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Calgary & UK
Ask me
PlayStation Network (PSN): Online Status – Japan is Live, Possible Dates for US, UK
By: Alan Ng | May 2, 2011 | More In: Gaming, Sony Playstation 3

We have some good news for those of you who are asking when will the psn will be back up, as it looks like Sony are now delivering on their promise to bring the PlayStation Network back online this week, as reports are suggesting that service has already resumed in Japan.

Sony hasn’t confirmed this yet, but there are already a collection of Twitter, and Facebook status updates saying that online play on the PS3 is now back to normal for Japanese gamers – head to this page to see for yourself.

Unfortunately though, we can’t say the same for US and other gamers around the world, as we can confirm that the service is still unavailable. However, according to previous Sony estimates, the service should be back online by tomorrow, May 3rd. This has been clarified in this article over at IGN.

It’s a shame Sony didn’t give us an official date, but maybe there’s still a few major problems that need to be fixed up during this week first. Obviously we’re hoping this isn’t the case though and the PSN does indeed come online again at some point tomorrow.

How many of you are predicting it will be back on May 3rd, and how many of you have heard otherwise? Are you dying to get back into Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat? Either way, we’ll soon know if it finally comes back online tomorrow.

yeah I did soz wasnt thinking at the time when i hit the submit buttion so i thougt i would put it here also I sure the mods wil delete it in the other forum anyways

This now makes 5 threads that you've created on the PSN being down. 4 have been locked and one deleted.

Perhaps you should read through the sticky that we have here, or the other thread we have on the PSN being down.

We don't need you to create any more threads when we have that one you can read, and the other to post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back