An Arabic group ...with a twist ;)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter m7ammed
  • 2 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
1,565
Saudi Arabia
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Messages
m7ammed84
http://www.army-one.com

they did the song "let's roll" which was used in this AD , I've only known about them becasue of the ad really , but they make great mucis they are from Kuwait ....


go to the music section and check out some of their songs.....

got this link of the official forum

all their songs from the latest album , click on a song to hear , and then you would have an option to download
http://www.songos.com/album-438.htm

there is a new similar saudi band (new) , I still to have to get more info about them though as I listned to their music in a friends cars and sounded good ...
 
That was a sweet ad. Too bad everything has to be solved with violence, though. They need to make more commercials about love and stuff over there.

Oh, and I wouldn't call them a band. They are a hip-hop group.
 
That was a sweet ad. Too bad everything has to be solved with violence, though. They need to make more commercials about love and stuff over there.

thats one ad out of thousnds of ads over here , you havn't seen them all ;)
 
Back