An awesome glitch! Saves a few hours too =]

  • Thread starter Thread starter william2623
  • 2 comments
  • 1,266 views
Messages
33
Messages
william2623
So there I was doing the 4 hour endurance race on tsukuba (for the second time as the first my friend hit restart 2 hours in...)
And as I was 11 laps ahead while messing around (I lost interest second time round!) I was trying to pit in the computer! It was going good just to kill some time, until the computer brakes and I crossed the pit line myself!
Thankfully it was only just a bit and I was going to fast to go round (the pit goes round in a circle)

So it put me into the steering wheel view for a split second, got back on the road and started driving itself! Then on the starting grid he started to ram into the wall obviously trying to get into the pit, moving about 5 foot down the road every hit! Until he got off the wall and drove like BOB!

I thought it was a godsend! 1 hour 50 left, and I didn't even have to do it! So I went and got some food!
As I was eating it occurred to me, I can't tell him to pit!
So there he was with no tires and fuel getting low, he kept he's 11 laps ahead thou, until 50 minutes left where he ran out of fuel!

He was hitting 49 mph all the track, I was praying I hadn't just wasted another few hours on the track for no reason!
Luckily he did end up winning, but with only 17 seconds! Was too close to call from 11 laps haha!

Anyways try this out if you do this track, go really fast, quarter of your car on the line n it should work! Make sure your way ahead and full tank of petrol m not too much time left (hour-hour and a half)

And enjoy =D

Btw my friend said the same happened to him and he push O and he started driving again (I'm sure I pushed all the buttons, but try that too =P)

Thanks for reading =] hopefully this saves you guys a few hours too =D
 
i did spin out at daytona and cross the pit line, the pit selecton board came up but the car had bounced back onto track and i had to drive several laps virtully blind, there was no way to make the board go away, i had full control of the car though
 
i did spin out at daytona and cross the pit line, the pit selecton board came up but the car had bounced back onto track and i had to drive several laps virtully blind, there was no way to make the board go away, i had full control of the car though

Hmm.. very weird! I guess even the greatest games have to fail somewhere along the line.. the simplest things can mess things up! Lol
 
Back