An Empty Gran Turismo GT

• Thread starter masas1
  • 10 comments
I made a pre-reservation on 26 of December of 2016... and I'll wait for the best PS4 game ever...
Now I played de game for some hours... and I fell the Gran Turismo GT kind of an empty... I'm not a "hardcore" player... I play for fun and I don't like to play on-line... so I start the game and I almost don't see any reason to play it... a "Career Mode" is missing... to challenge you... to keep this great game a live...

I made a pre-reservation on 26 of December of 2016... and I'll wait for the best PS4 game ever...
Now I played de game for some hours... and I fell the Gran Turismo GT kind of an empty... I'm not a "hardcore" player... I play for fun and I don't like to play on-line... so I start the game and I almost don't see any reason to play it... a "Career Mode" is missing... to challenge you... to keep this great game a live...
You know that there is are great games called Forza Motorsport 7 and Project cars 2. I believe you would like them. I played GTS just a few hours ago, it seemed to be more more alive then ever to me. I was racing against real people and I absolutly loved it.

Yes. That is the general feeling that a lot of people have. I was expecting at least a more dense Sports Mode, but there are only 3 events and people still cheat ( and get away with it). So I don't play anymore. Period.

>but there are only 3 events and people still cheat ( and get away with it).

Yeah, that game is mostly an on-line racing competition. so there should be more events - i agree with that.

However, what you mean with cheat? lol

Dude go online and play Sport Mode. I also played pretty less online. Mainly some DC challenges and fifa but Sport Mode is something special. This is the race i had today online in Sport mode. Look how fun it is.

GT Sport have special place for me bacause I hate playing with AI and career progression.

Thats why GT have a sport version. Maybe in the future there will be GT 7 for offline/career progression like the classic GT.

GT Sport have special place for me bacause I hate playing with AI and career progression.

Thats why GT have a sport version. Maybe in the future there will be GT 7 for offline/career progression like the classic GT.

Latest Posts

Back