HumanDestroyah Send it. Premium Messages 1,730 Los Angeles Mar 25, 2011 #1 8002E5B0 Anyone else come across this? Advise please.
GSD Messages 224 Messages mutz9 Mar 25, 2011 #2 HumanDestroyah 8002E5B0 Anyone else come across this? Advise please. Click to expand... It's probably the blu-ray drive. I had the same error because my drive couldn't read the disc anymore.
HumanDestroyah 8002E5B0 Anyone else come across this? Advise please. Click to expand... It's probably the blu-ray drive. I had the same error because my drive couldn't read the disc anymore.
rssjib Messages 209 Mar 25, 2011 #3 I believe that is actually a DNS error maybe? Will the game still start? If so, then reset your router or modem or whatever you haye then log in again.
I believe that is actually a DNS error maybe? Will the game still start? If so, then reset your router or modem or whatever you haye then log in again.