An error occurred ?

• Thread starter Jays182
  • 21 comments
United Kingdom
Norfolk, UK
jay_147
Hi all

Anyone else getting this when entering GT7 on ps4
Was fine last night, not even got to the intro video.
Any ideas ?
image.jpg

Funny thing i had this too but having slow sluggish problems anyway i rebuilt my database and all was good after.
PS4 Slim

Yup, PSN is down, this is why games that are almost exclusively online only should be illegal
And still they all thought about cloud gaming just a bit before 🤣
I dont necessarily see "always on" as a problem, but the performance (and stability sometimes) of the whole network could surely be improved. But maybe the PS5 OS is just worse than any PS before.

Funny thing i had this too but having slow sluggish problems anyway i rebuilt my database and all was good after.
Propably simply coincidently finishing your rebuilding process when the net issues have been resolved.
But as long as there is no loss, why not just give it a try.

And still they all thought about cloud gaming just a bit before 🤣
I dont necessarily see "always on" as a problem, but the performance (and stability sometimes) of the whole network could surely be improved. But maybe the PS5 OS is just worse than any PS before.

Propably simply coincidently finishing your rebuilding process when the net issues have been resolved.
But as long as there is no loss, why not just give it a try.

Cloud gaming isn't feasible. Connections are nowhere near consistent enough, meaning the lowest common denominator is too low. Add to that issues such as outages, differing rules on content, etc. I just can't see it being the future. Great thing about PS2 era and backwards? It will work forever so long as looked after (I was at Play Expo last weekend. Gamed on 80's microcomputers without issue)

Back