An error occurred ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jays182
  • 21 comments
  • 6,385 views
Messages
16
United Kingdom
Norfolk, UK
Messages
jay_147
Hi all

Anyone else getting this when entering GT7 on ps4
Was fine last night, not even got to the intro video.
Any ideas ?
image.jpg
 
Yeah, just tried starting the game and getting the same error code on PS4 base.
 
I've got the same error message for 20 minutes. Only Offline mode works. Let's hope PD is fixing the issues for good.
 
Yep, I’m getting this when firing up the game on PS5. So frustrated with the nonsense with this game.

Hi all

Anyone else getting this when entering GT7 on ps4
Was fine last night, not even got to the intro video.
Any ideas ?
View attachment 1294393
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34
I just now keep getting an error message in wrc10 on ps5, maybe it's an online problem..

Something went wrong np-104602-3.
 
I'm getting it too in GT7 and Sport.
 
PS5 user here, and I'm getting the same issue when booting the game up this evening.

Errors code NP-104602-3
 
Yeah PS5 east coast US 5:01pm down for me as well.
 
Funny thing i had this too but having slow sluggish problems anyway i rebuilt my database and all was good after.
PS4 Slim
 
Yeah, just tried starting the game and getting the same error code on PS4 base.
Yea me too. So I signed out and signed back in again. Seems to have fixed the problem for now
 
Yup, PSN is down, this is why games that are almost exclusively online only should be illegal
And still they all thought about cloud gaming just a bit before 🤣
I dont necessarily see "always on" as a problem, but the performance (and stability sometimes) of the whole network could surely be improved. But maybe the PS5 OS is just worse than any PS before.

Funny thing i had this too but having slow sluggish problems anyway i rebuilt my database and all was good after.
Propably simply coincidently finishing your rebuilding process when the net issues have been resolved.
But as long as there is no loss, why not just give it a try.
 
And still they all thought about cloud gaming just a bit before 🤣
I dont necessarily see "always on" as a problem, but the performance (and stability sometimes) of the whole network could surely be improved. But maybe the PS5 OS is just worse than any PS before.


Propably simply coincidently finishing your rebuilding process when the net issues have been resolved.
But as long as there is no loss, why not just give it a try.

Cloud gaming isn't feasible. Connections are nowhere near consistent enough, meaning the lowest common denominator is too low. Add to that issues such as outages, differing rules on content, etc. I just can't see it being the future. Great thing about PS2 era and backwards? It will work forever so long as looked after (I was at Play Expo last weekend. Gamed on 80's microcomputers without issue)
 
Require the game to always be connected they said. It will never go wrong to they said
 
Back